GOALS/OBJECTIVES: To expand the frontiers of knowledge and thereby contribute to development in Nigeria, Africa, and beyond; and to emphasise and expand the utilitarian frontiers of historical information.
VISION: Readers and subscriber that are better equipped for greater functionality in the process of problem solving within their milieus.
MISSION STATEMENT/EDITORIAL POLICY: Contributing to extant knowledge by publishing well-researched articles, book reviews, and commentaries in History, International Relations, Developmental Studies, and other related disciplines.
EDITORIAL AND ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS:
Dr. Michael A. Popoola – Editor-in-Chief
Dr. Charles C. Akpuh – Editor
Ms. Adetola E. Adejo – Assistant Editor and Secretary
Emeritus Professor M. O. Omolewa – Babcock University, Ilisan Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria (Editorial Advisory Board Member).
Professor C. B. N. Ogbogbo – University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (Editorial Advisory Board Member).
Professor R. O. Ajetunmobi – Tai-Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State, Nigeria (Editorial Advisory Board Member).
Professor O. O. Olubomehin – Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria (Editorial Advisory Board Member).
Dr. B. E. Nwamuo – Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ebonyi State, Nigeria (Editorial Advisory Board Member).
Journal Arrangement: Arranged by the Editor, Babcock University Journal of History and International Studies, Department of History and International Studies, Joel Awoniyi School of Education and Humanities, Babcock University, Ilisan Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Guidelines for Authors
1. All articles must be written on A4 size papers at double line-spacing, and font size 12 of Times New Roman.
2. Each article must contain five thousand (5,000) words or less, covering a maximum of 15 pages, in its entirety, from title to notes and references.
3. Every article must be accompanied with an abstract of 250 words or less, including the keywords/phrases.
4. The acceptable reference styles consist of the CMS and MLA manuals of style, with the notes and references written at the end of the paper.
5. The acceptable channel of communication between the editors and the authors is the email.
6. Review and publication fees will apply to every paper as will usually be announced in the call for paper that will be publicised when due.
Subscription and Orders: Inquiries on the subscription and ordering of the journal may be directed to the following:
1. The Editor-in-Chief,
Dr. Michael A. Popoola,
Phone No.: 08034404344
2. The Editor,
Dr. Charles C. Akpuh
Phone No.: 08038842652