The objective of the BJAF is to publish high-quality theoretical, empirical and methodological research in the fields of Accounting and finance that meet high standards of scholarship and Making significant contributions to Accounting discipline, and stimulate interests in further research.
Babcock Journal of Accounting and Finance seeks to publish cutting edge industry base- policy-oriented research findings in the field of Accounting and finance which are capable of stimulating interests in further research.
The Journal strives to foster dialogue between researchers, policy makers and captain of industries to identify policies that drive the understanding of the dynamic issues in Accounting, Finance and management in the developing, emerging and developed economies.
Prof ADEGBIE Festus F.
Dr Kwarbai Jerry
Editorial Board Member
- Prof AKINTOYE Ishola RufusBabcock University, Ogun State
- Prof Adegbite Esther O.University of Lagos
- Prof Richard AnaoBenson Idahosa University
- Prof Benjamin Osisioma Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Prof SALAU Rafiu Obafemi Awolowo University Ife, Osun state
- Prof BIOLA Philip Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna state
- Prof ARUWA Sulaiman A.S.Nasarawa State University, Nasarawa State
- Prof Sunday Owolabi A. Babcock University, Ogun State
- Prof Enyi Patrick Enyi Babcock University, Ogun State
- Dr DADA Samuel O. Babcock University, Ogun State
- Dr OYEBAMIJI Adewale T.Babcock University, Ogun State
- Dr NWAOBIA Apollos N.Babcock University, Ogun State
- Dr DICKSON Vonke J. University of Jos, Plateau state
- Dr AWORINDEOlalekanPan-Atlantic University, Lagos state
- Dr Olaoye Samuel.A. Accounting and costing
- Dr Odunlade AremuPublic Sector Accounting and Economics
- Dr AJIBADE AyodejiAccounting and Finance
- Dr Grace OGUNDAJO Accounting and Finance
- Dr MUSA Dasauki Econometrics and Carbon Energy
- Dr AJAYI-OWEOYE Ayooluwa Audit and Assurance
- Dr Ifayemi Olayinka MosesTaxation and Carbon Emission
- Dr Alu Chituru N.Accounting